Thursday, January 19, 2017

I'm Sponsoring...The Crafter's Café Challenge Blog


Hello there folks! I'm a bit late but I wanted to let you know that I'm sponsoring the latest challenge over at The Crafter's Café Challenge Blog.

The current challenge started Sunday, January 15th, and will run until January 30th. The theme for this fortnight is Photo Inspiration. There is a picture of a dog standing in the snow with some leaves peeking through so inspiration could be:
  • Black and White + 1 colour (or two colours)
  • Winter/Snowy
  • Animal/Pet/Dog
  • Leaves/Orange Colours
Where will your inspiration take you? Be sure to head on over and check out the photo and other details on the challenge blog.

Team members had the opportunity to work with any of my designs. Winner will get to choose from the following:

EITHER
Beauty of Butterflies Kit + Floral Cats Kit + Christmas Critters Mini kit of Papers

OR
 Choice of any six mini kits from the Christmas and/or Winter section of my preview page


I hope that you'll consider playing along in their challenge. If you need some incentive to get you started, you can use this paper...

 
https://app.box.com/s/ejbp2iql6k3m14tr5jwg
This digital paper is in 3600 x 3600 pixels (i.e. 12 inches), in jpg format and published at 300 ppi. Credits include: Obsidian Dawn; and 1200219 (Pixabay). To grab it, click the download button to be taken to a download location. In the zip folder you will find a copy of the paper, its preview sheet, the credit information and my terms of use which are standard to all my folders.

You can find out all the details you need to enter the challenge over at The Crafter's Café Challenge Blog. To head to the main challenge blog, click HERE. I hope to see some of you there!

Until next time,

4 comments:

Edwina said...

Lisa, This is a very pretty paper. Thank you. I hope you are keeping warm. Edwina Brown

Crystalnva said...

THANK YOU :)

Unknown said...

Hi Lisa, you did a beautiful job on your design paper!!!! I hope all is well with you! hugs

Tazmadazz said...

Thank you for the Snow digi paper Lisa!